Monday, April 18, 2011

The Script in Manila

Am I better off dead? Am I better off the quitter?

      Last night was the most awaited The Script Concert in Manila. My Yakal friends have been waiting for this concert for months and bought our tickets ahead of time. We just got Gen Ad tickets, thinking that they're not Maroon 5 that we have to be so close as to I have to see the every contours of Adam Levine's abs.
      To start of the day, Charu, Ate Lea, Ash and I had a late lunch in Bigoli Trinoma before heading off to Araneta Coliseum for the concert. After lunch, we proceeded to searching for a nice polo for Charu's brother as a grad gift. However, our search was unfruitful is there such a word. We then left for the concert at a little over 5PM, since Cambels said that the line was getting long already.
      When we arrived at Araneta, the line was too long we couldn't even see the gate. We ended up stuck between this couple wherein the guy looked like his gay and the girl looked like a minor and then this mother and daughter where the mom looked so horrified of the couple in front. LOL When we got in, the huge mound of people got separated into 3 smaller groups going in separate gates so we still ended up sitting in the first row of gen ad. Lucky us!
me, ash, ate lea, charu

      The concert started around 8:30PM and ended past 10PM. It was my first Araneta concert ever and I think it was the first time in my entire that there was literally a ringing in my ear. The past concerts I've watched were in SM MOA so the fans' shrieks and everything get diffused to the air and the rest of the world. But this time, Araneta is a closed space so our shouts and shrieks just stay inside and reverberate coming back to our ears. HAHAHA It was a good ringing though. :)
      I would want to elaborate on the songs and the events of the concert, but I still can't put them into words. All I can say is that I'm so happy we went to that concert. Though our barkada wasn't complete and Nanay, meaning Ate Edge was there through phone patch, it was still one of the best nights I've had with my single ladies. :D So happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment