Sunday, April 10, 2011

past-due rant

      I have been patient. I did my job. I did more than what my job description stated. I did everything I could to make things work and let you have the spotlight. I didn't take credit for anything though I know I should've long long ago thinking it's just part of the job just let it go. But man, do you really push my buttons.
      You have been the most irresponsible, worthless, common senseless, idiotic, freeloader, pain-in-the-ass person I know. And you call yourself a leader? What kind of leadership did you do this past year? Closing remarks? Taking credit for our work? my work? Showing up when people can see you, pretending you've been working your ass off along with us? Galavanting with your stupid, greasy, non-combing looking boyfriend?!
      My friends have been telling me to stand up and say something to put you in your place. I've been taking advantage of my friends' kindness asking them for their help to make sure things go the way they are. I figured I'm too busy doing everybody else's job to find the time to cut your stupid throat with my words. That would have been time well spent, seeing you curl down on the floor drowning with shame.
      Up to the last minute, I didn't want to say anything. After all, I survived a whole year doing what I do. But this, now, this is the last straw. After days of discussion, conversation and decision. You're telling me this now?!? That I'm not gonna get my way?!? No, no, no. I'm not letting you off the hook this time. You cannot just wave your stupid title on our faces, my face and just get your way done... or not get my way done just because of some stupid technicality you brought up a day too late. A DAY. After all the bullshit you've put us through, you're telling me this now!?! What kind of idiotic stupid bullcrap irresponsible asshole mind do you have? Or do you even have one, 'coz you sure are acting like you don't have one.
      You're not gonna get through me this time. This is the last straw and you're not gonna get your way not even if I roll up and die right now. 'Coz if that's gonna happen, I'll make sure you go first.

No comments:

Post a Comment