Monday, April 4, 2011

Home.♥

my uber cozy, green, softly lighted, awesome room

      So my semester is finally over. I've submitted all my papers and am just waiting for my grades to come up. I've been home the past 3 days and all I've done is sleep and eat and face the computer while watching TV. Check out my daily schedule. :)
10:00AM   Wake up and turn on laptop
10:10AM   Breakfast with Prada
11:00AM   Watch TV in Kuya's room
12:00NN   Lunch with family and gang up on baby brother
01:00PM   Watch TV or some DVD with my Tatay
03:00PM   Internet and merienda with Mom
04:00PM   Kwento with cousin/s
07:30PM   Dinner
08:30PM   Internet and TV
11:00PM   Lie down, read a book and sleep ♥
      So you see, I'm bound to gain all the weight that I can. My parents have this "idea" that when I'm in school, I don't eat properly so when I come home, they buy and cook stuff that I love to make up for the days that I "don't" eat well. And given the two-week break I get before summer classes start, I'm bound to gain all the weight in the world. LOL
      Plus, the only exercise I think I'm gonna get is swimming. But then, everytime our family goes swimmming, we end up bringing a lot of food and my cousins and I just eat the whole day non-stop. Hahaha Good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment