Sunday, October 31, 2010

Someday... my prince will come.

      It's not that I'm unhappy, don't get me wrong. I have an awesome life. I have great friends, family... my Dad treats me like a princess. I mean, I have nothing to complain. Compared to other people, I'm one hell of a lucky girl actually. Though sometimes, I want to be someone else's princess and not just my Dad's.

      It's just that there are days when I stop and wonder how nice it would be to have someone. Not just someone like a friend... I look at my friends, and I see love. I know that whatever happens, they got my back. I can count on them whenever I need them. But there are those moments that I want to share with someone and not just a friend, someone special.

      Phoebe (FRIENDS) once said that Rachel was Ross' lobster. And that lobsters only have one love in their entire life. And that sometimes, you'll see old lobster couples walking holding claws. Well, the thing is... I want my lobster.♥

      Alright, I'm not making sense here so I'll just stop. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment