Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 10 → A photo of you taken over ten years ago

      Although it doesn't really show with my present attitude, my parents actually raised me as a very girly girl. My Mom used to always dress me up in curls and girly dresses to school and church. My cousins and I used to wear dresses every Christmas or there's a family thing.

      I know I always hang out with guys and all. I've never been one of those girly girls who cover their mouths when they laugh either.


Coronation Night, I was 7 y/o.

      I remember when I was in first grade, my Mom entered me in this school competition.. Mr. and Ms. San Ramon. Hahaha It's kind of a thing in my family, that we all enter that same competition once in our lives. All my cousins did it... my Kuya did, and so did my little brother. I didn't win though. I only got 1st runner-up and the award for Ms. Talent. (isipin mo yun!XD) Hahaha

      But the thing was, when the parade day came, my float or whatever they called it was bigger and taller than the one the winner was gonna ride on. You see, my Mom was such a stage Mom those days, she asked my Lola's boy (sa farm) to cut off the roof of his tricycle and then had a metal arc welded instead. The arc was then covered with white and yellow balloons so it was really tall. To our surprise on parade day, the winner only had a tri-bike that was decorated with crepe paper and cartolina as a float. And since I was to go before hers, she was the last on the line. The people we passed by didn't see her float 'coz mine was covering hers. Hahaha

      See, even if I didn't win, I still got the last laugh. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment