Thursday, March 31, 2011

Food Trippings 03-31-2011

    So my Mom called me at 8:30 in the morning to tell me to go to SM Megamall to check out this watch sale in the Main Atrium. Brands such as Guess, Timex, Esprit, Versus, Sketchers, etc. were having a sale on their watches. She wanted me to check them out so in case I like something, she can go to Manila tomorrow and we'll buy it. dapat talaga ibigay nya na sakin yung credit card eh
    Since it was for me naman talaga, and I really didn't have anything to do today, I left UP a little before 12nn and went to SM Megamall. Took the jeep and MRT, and when I got there, the Main Atrium was filled with people already. And then after picking and choosing and lots of pushing, I called my Mom to tell her which ones I like. I picked out a Guess silver watch with circular dial and had rings on it's bracelet. I also saw this other one from Esprit silver watch that has this really thin, rectangular dial and usual links. I like the Guess better, but it's like P1,000 more than the Esprit one, so we'll see tomorrow.
    After that, I went on strolling around SM Megamall A and B. Then I saw F21. It was my first time to go there, since Megamall isn't really in my usual route. No it's actually so far from my route that I think the last time I went there was when I was still in High School. Hahaha Anyway, so F21. OMG I've never felt so happy and sad at the same time. It's like finding treasure with poisonous cockroaches crawling on it. I hate cockroaches. So much stuff to buy... and no money. Good thing magkikita kami ng nanay ko bukas... HAHA
    Before going home to sulk around my moneyless state, I realized I haven't had lunch yet so I went on looking for a place to eat. Ended up at the end of Mega A building, the side going to Mega B ground floor. There was Wendy's, Pollo Roco, Kenny Rogers and Sbarro. I didn't know what to eat and I ended up going inside all of those restaurants before deciding to eat at Sbarro.
leftover half slice of pizza

    I ordered of course a slice of Supreme Pizza, thin crust because I never liked Pan Pizzas with so much bread. Also, out of hunger and because I was itching to spend on something, just not much. I ordered a Meat Sauce Spaghetti. I was so tempted to have meatballs on it, 'coz who doesn't love meatballs? But decided on the opposite, thinking I can't finish that! Hahaha As if the pizza and spaghetti weren't enough. LOL I ended up just finishing the spaghetti and only half of the pizza, thus the take-out bag.
    What I love about Sbarro is that it never fails. Everytime I go there, whichever branch, it's always good food. The thing kasi about restaurants is that not all branches taste good. Sometimes, their food differs per branch. Sbarro pizza aside from being huge, is that they never compromise on ingredients. There will never be a bite that's just bread and cheese. You get a pepperoni, as sausage, mushroom or bell pepper. And even though it's not always oven-fresh, when you order, they re-heat the pizza just enough that the cheese is melting and the crust is crunchy, but not too hard. Perfection.♥
    And if you're looking for real Italian pasta, Sbarro serves pasta with real tomato sauce made out of REAL tomatoes and not paste. You can actually see the crushed tomates swimming with the ground beef, mushroom and onions. The sweet and sour taste of the tomato combined with the beef plus Sbarro's arm-thick oven-fresh garlic bread..? Super comfort food ♥
    In fairness to my meal, it wasn't as expensive as I expected. Considering the amount of food that I bought and the quality, it's actually a good deal. :D Spaghetti + thick garlic bread + 1 slice of pizza which is like 2 slices of regular pizza + large iced tea = Sbarro love ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment