Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Food trippings with Mariel

    This I think is my first blog post this year. Hahaha I seemed to have forgotten about this blog when 2011 kicked in and everytime I thought of posting soemthing, I couldn't think of anything to write about... But then, a thought crept up to me to start a sort of food blog of my food trippings with Mariel. :D So here goes...

---


    So here's the thing. Ever since Mariel got her car, we've been going everywhere in search of places to eat... not exactly everywhere, but you know -- around UP. Every Tuesday and Thursday or any day during lunchtime, Mariel and I go search for new places to eat, which wasn't actually that special or out of the ordinary thing.

    However, around a month ago, I think it was UP Fair Week, for some odd reason, Mariel and I started craving for food and all. We had Wendy's on Tuesday, Box o' Rice on Wednesday, then Boulevard Diner in Xavierville on Thrsday. We ended up eating so much food that week that we felt so guilty and decided to eat like fish and salad the week after that. But of course, we didn't really do that. Haha

    And then there was this Monday a coupleof weeks ago, I slept over Mariel's house and on the way home we stopped by Rustan's Supermarket in Marikina and bought 1.5L root beer, 1 pint vanilla ice cream, a box of microwavable cheese popcorn [staple overnight food] and fish crackers.

    Last Tuesday, we had Sizzling Keema from Mister Kabab and Thursday we went to Trinoma for some awesomely good chili con carne from Mexicali. We even thought of starting a food blog just because we go so many places and we eat so much. haha

    So from now on, I think this blog will be dedicated to the documentation of our food trippings. Hahaha Majority.. Here's to hoping I can keep this up! *crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment