Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Love. Love. Love.

Courtney Cox and Josh Hopkins are together.

    I know we all felt sad and maybe shed a few tears when Courteney and David announced that they were separated after 11 years of marriage. I still remember the pilot episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Season 6 where they congratulated Courteney and David for getting married. ♥



    But then, although I was hoping that they get back together, I was really happy to see this on Just Jared ♥ I mean, Jules and Grayson.. GRAYSONSHIP ♥ hahaha



    I know it's sad and with Scream 4 coming up.. That's probably gonna be weird. But still I think this is me craving for reasons to find kilig.♥ Hahaha And this long Cougar Town hiatus... OMG I can't wait to watch a new episode!♥ Or maybe I'll just watch the old ones..Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment