Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Food Trippings 03-15-2011

    To start of my food documentation thingy, I took pictures of some of the food Mariel and I had today. We kinda had a longer than usual lunch break today, so we actually had the time to go outside UP for lunch.


leftover chicken tenders from flaming wings

    We ordered our usual chicken tenders meal, Carribean Jerk with honey mustard dip for me and wasabe mayo for Mariel. For some odd reason, the chicken tenders today was extra spicy that day that I couldn't even enjoy what I was eating. I ended up feeling full because I finished my pink lemonade halfway thru my meal to counter the spicyness, hence the leftover.

    After PE1 class, Mariel and I decided to watch Adjustment Bureau in Trinoma. The movie was scheduled at 3:00pm so we had time for Mariel had time to buy a new shirt to replace the one she was wearing [it had a hole kasi]. Before going in to the movie, we decided to go to McDo and buy some fries and drinks to take to the cinema.

    After the movie, we stopped by Cinnabon to satisfy my week-long craving for cinnamon rolls. I've been wanting to eat cinnamon rolls since last week and I only got the chance to buy one today, so Yay!


classic cinnamon roll from Cinnabon

    What we love about Cinnabon's Classic Cinnamon is that it's not too sweet. They pour melted butter on top of it, so it kinda nuetralizes the sweetness that comes from the cinnamon and sugar. [I first wanted to buy a Pecanbon, but the caramel they put on top is too sweet for my taste] Plus, they always serve it to you soft and hot, like fresh from the oven. :D But I guess the best thing about Cinnabon is that the cinnamon is actually there in the whole roll, and not just in the core/middle like other commercialized cinnamon rolls. It was P90 spent well.


check out Mariel's cheek with cinnamon in her mouth. Haha

    We got out of the cinema at 5:00pm, and Mariel had to be at choir rehearsals at 5:30pm. So I ordered the cinnamon for take-out and we just ate it in the car on the way back to UP.Since Mariel was driving, I ended up feeding her the cinnamon. Haha It was a good way to start the week. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment