Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 11 → A photo of you taken recently

      My friends and I drink and eat a lot. This I think is a known fact, especially to the people who see us roaming around school. It's kind of our bonding thing... especially drinking. So eventually, most of our pictures are usually taken in a restaurant or a bar.


PJC & Co., Drew's Katipunan 09-09-2010

      This picture was taken during one of our nights out, the barkada. I remember this was the week after Paula left for the States and Daph's first night out with the barkada. Lots of people got drunk... fast. Hahaha

      Tomorrow will be the start of enrollment for the second semester. Gonna see my friends after weeks of seclusion at home. Haha And it so happens that it's going to be a Wednesday. You know what that means... Gotta get my camera ready. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment