Wednesday, November 10, 2010

first day of class

      I've always loved FIRST DAY OF CLASS. You know why?
  • I get to see my friends again.
  • Classes don't really start on the first day off class.
  • Since classes don't really start yet, I end up spending the day at the mall with friends.

      So, to commemorate my love for the first day of class, here is an account of my day.

  7:00AM My Jap 12-13 class was my only class that day. He was also my professor in my Jap 10-11 class, so I already expected him to conduct class right then. Although I've been dreading that moment since I already forgot my lessons back in Summer, it wasn't so bad at all! Hahaha

  10:00AM Since we didn't have class in LIS 131, I met up with Mariel and Bex beside Main Lib and waited for Bex while she paid her tuition. While waiting for Bex, Mariel and I bonded about stupid boys who cannot get over something that happened 2 years ago. Hahahaha

  12NN Went to Trinoma with Mariel and Bex for lunch and a movie. I tried the Pork Picatta with Spaghetti Marinara at Bigoli since they didn't have chicken (BLAH!). And you know what, it wasn't so bad.:) The melted cheese oozes out when you cut the thing and it was awesome!

  1:20PM Watched Due Date which starred Robert Downey Jr. and that Zack guy from The Hangover. It was so hilarious, I think our brain cells died afterwards. Hahaha RDJ was so hot and gwapo even after he got so banged up from all the crap they went through in the movie. And with those sunglasses!?! ACK.



  3:30PM Stopped at AstroVision and McDonalds to check out DVDs then had ice cream for the ride back in UP. What a way to end our day.:) But then, who would've thought that my day still wasn't over.

  5PM When I got home, my Torrent download of The Social Network was just about to finish, so I readily watched it. Mark Zuckerberg is the man! I'd really like to meet him and all. Oh, and Andrew Garfield is sooooooooo HOT! I know I'm not much of a Facebook person, but the movie was so awesomely made. The lines were so well-written and the casting was great. Cudos to the guys who made the movie.



  7:30PM Went back to Trinoma for an impromptu dinner with the Gang at Kenny Rogers. Kikai was forcing Alvee to watch Paranormal Activity 2 with her and for some reason, Kikai ended up buying all 6 of us tickets Miggy, Alvee, Jobo, Me, Kikai, Don (in order of sitting arrangement). While waiting for the movie to start, we hung out at Timezone and played a bunch of silly games. Hahaha Oh, and we discovered that Davao people rock at Dance Dance Revo. They probably skipped class in High School to play. LOL

  10PM So the time for Paranormal Activity 2 came up and although we were scared shitless the whole time, we survived it! HA! I probably spent half of the time covering my eyes and all, and sympathizing with the dog 'coz she looked like one of our dogs Sparky. They were of the same breed, Belgian Malinois. The movie was actually better than I thought. I was afraid that the sequel would just be a lame attempt for a movie franchise, but it was actually good. The connection they provided with the first movie didn't suck either. And the soundtrack, it was awesome! I think the movie's overall success relied on the soundtrack being so effective. So good!



  11:30PM Finally went home with Alvee and watched the latest episode of HIMYM to erase the memory of the movie before I sleep... and you know what, it worked! I slept like a baby last night and was even this morning for my LIS 199 class. I was so late I ended up going straight to the LISSA Tambayan instead of coming to class. Hahaha

      To sum up my day, it was Legen... dary. Spent the whole day having fun with friends, ate good food and watched great movies. I hope the rest of the semester will be this much fun. ASA! But still.. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment